The Succession Advisor™ designation is awarded by the ISPA® to professionals who demonstrate their comprehensive understanding and experiential knowledge of the critical factors impacting succession success and the succession planning process.
- Facilitate the development of a basic succession plan
- Assess the capability of business ownership and management to endure the predictable, probable, and possible challenges of business succession
- Interpret and communicate succession assets, liabilities and develop an action plan for facilitating your client’s needs
- ISPA® association membership & complete Key Concepts™ workshop
- At least 5 years of experience working in a complimentary field
- Pass the Succession Advisor™ certifying examination
Please contact us for pricing and availabilty of this training.