The Certified Succession Planner™ designation is awarded by the ISPA® to professionals who have achieved comprehensive education and experience requirements distinguishing them from the competition within their professional discipline, and positioning them as an extraordinary advisor to a very lucrative business market.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a comprehensive succession plan
- Assess the capability of business ownership and management to endure the predictable, probable, and possible challenges of business succession
- Interpret and communicate succession assets, liabilities and develop an action plan for facilitating your client’s needs
- ISPA® Professional Membership & complete Key Concepts™ workshop
- At least 10 years of experience working in a complimentary field
- Pass CSP® certifying examination
Please contact us for pricing and availability of this training.